Hospitality Level 2 Apprenticeship at Carshalton College
This Apprenticeship will give you an excellent understanding about the hospitality industry and provide you with a qualification whilst working and earning, achieving the skills employers are looking for.
As an apprentice you will be working as a trainee, assisting whilst learning new skills in the workplace.
- NVQ Diploma Level 2 in Professional Cookery
- Maths and English Functional Skills at Level 1 (mandatory)
- Technical Certificate in Professional Cookery
- ERR - Employer Rights & Responsibilities
- Interview and initial assessment
- Satisfactory references
- A predicted minimum of three GCSEs at grades A-D or equivalent (including English)
- A catering related Level 1 qualification, or have appropriate experience in the catering industry.
Coursework, assignments, practical assessments, written assessments, workplace assessments and reviews, portfolio building, exams.
This course currently incurs no fees for students aged 16-18 years.
This programme will provide you with an ideal development opportunity to acquire an NVQ diploma and career in the Hospitality & Catering Industry, working towards NVQ Level 3.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Carshalton College directly.