Beauty Therapy with Make-Up NVQ Level 2 at Halls of Ivy Beauty Academy Limited
This qualification is designed for people wanting to enter the professional beauty industry. This qualification provides the essential knowledge and understanding needed to help you start your career as a Beauty Therapist.
- Facial & Skin Care
- Manicure and Pedicure Treatments
- Make-up Services
- Eyelash & Eyebrow Tinting / Eyebrow Shaping / Lash Application
- Health & Safety in the Salon
- Developing & Maintaining Effectiveness at Work
- Client Care & Communication
- Contraindications & Contra-actions
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Salon Reception Duties
- Promote Additional Services or Products to Customers
- Written paper for each unit, assessments and assignments
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Halls of Ivy Beauty Academy Limited directly.