Textiles at Goffs School
You don’t have to be planning a career in the Fashion business to benefit from studying A Level Textiles. The course offers a wide range of opportunities to develop your creativity, analytical and problem solving skills and time management whilst you are designing and making a wide range of Fashion and Textile Products.
Students will have opportunities to:
- develop and sustain their own innovation and creativity, and produce high quality products
- develop a critical understanding of the historical, social and cultural influences on Fashion and Design
- use ICT to enhance their D&T capability
- develop critical evaluation skills in technical, aesthetic, economic, environmental, social and cultural contexts
- apply essential knowledge, understanding and skills of design production processes to a range of technological activities and develop an understanding of industrial practices
The course will suit any students who enjoy a practical and creative approach to study and have a particular interest in Fashion/Textiles.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Goffs School directly.