Beauty / Spa Therapy C&G Level 2 at Hugh Baird College
This course will give you a broad understanding of the industry and the practical skills and knowledge required to follow a career in this sector.
The programme also includes studying Maths and English towards GCSE grade A-C if you do not already have these grades.
- Working in beauty related industries
- Health and safety
- Client care and communication
- Promoting products and services to clients in a salon
- Salon reception duties
- Providing manicure treatments
- Providing pedicure treatments
- Removing hair using wax techniques
- Threading techniques
- Providing facial skincare
- Providing eyelash and brow treatments
- Applying makeup
- Creating an image based on a theme
In order to qualify for this course, you will need:
- Minimum of 4 GCSEs at grade A*-D including English and Maths
- Hair and Beauty - Level 1 or relevant Level 1 qualification at Merit or above and be working towards GCSE Maths and English at grade A*- C
Entry to all courses are subject to a successful interview, a satisfactory reference from your school or employer and evidence that you will be a committed student.
16 - 18 Years: Free
- Beauty Therapist
- Holistic Therapist
- Salon or Spa Manager
- Spa Attendant
- Mobile Therapist
- Cruise Liner Therapist
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hugh Baird College directly.