Floristry Level 3 Diploma at Bridgwater College
This course is aimed at those wishing to run their own business or be in a supervisory role. It will cover a more diverse range of design and explore European influences, techniques and new trends within the industry. This qualification could also be used for progression into teaching.
- Nine comprehensive units will be covered consisting of both practical and written assignment work
- Modules are taught via; demonstrations, lectures, tutorials, and practical workshops
- A Level 2 Diploma in Floristry at an overall Merit grade or the equivalent previous industry experience
- Mature students wishing to change career welcome to apply
- Practical assessment
- Written coursework
- Portfolio submission
- Further study opportunities include; the Level 4 Higher Diploma and Level 5 Master Diploma in Floristry
- Opportunities to upgrade your literacy and numeracy skills
- A diverse range of short courses in Floristry available at all times
- Opportunities to study additional A Levels and vocational courses
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bridgwater College directly.