Floristry Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship at Capel Manor College
Our Advanced Apprenticeship in Floristry is a great opportunity for you to further enhance and develop your practical floristry skills, grow your theoretical knowledge and gain confidence to progress into management roles in the industry. Knowledge gained at College will continue to develop whilst you are at work.
The Apprenticeship will last for a minimum of one year with one day a week at College in combined with training, experience and assessment in the work-place.
You will need at least one of the following:
- at least 3 GCSEs at grades A* to C
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Floristry (Level 2)
- Floristry Diploma (Level 2) or equivalent
- strong practical experience within the industry with a supportive portfolio
- you must be at least 16 on entry
- you must be employed within the floristry industry, working a minimum of 30 hours per week under a contract of employment.
You will be asked to attend an interview to explore your interests, experience and ambitions and complete an initial assessment so that we can help you study. References are also considered.
We want all of our students to maximise their personal development and prospects for employment or further study. While on your course you will continue to build skills relevant to work and study on our Skills Development programmes, which may include English, maths or computer skills.
Successful completion of this course will enable you to continue working in the industry as a junior manager; you could also progress to a Level 4 Floristry Diploma or a Higher Education Floristry programme.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Capel Manor College directly.