Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Level 3 Diploma at South Essex College
This advanced course further develops your skills in body repair and refinishing. This qualification can also be studied as part of an Advanced Apprenticeship if you are employed in the motor vehicle refinishing industry.
System ref: #55244
- advanced service and repair techniques
- advanced diagnosis processes
- theory including vehicular maths, science, electronics and ICT
- maths and English
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Level 2 Certicate, maths at grade four or above and English at grade four or above, or equivalent
- successful attendance at interview event and satisfactory references
- practical assessments
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
After successful completion of the course you can progress into employment and with experience undertake supervisory qualifications.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Essex College directly.