Talent Finder Entry Level at South Tyneside College
Talent Finder is one year full time programme that enables learners to gain natioanlly recognised qualifications whilst also building on the individuals' confidence and self-esteem.
This course is aimed at young people who are unsure which career path to take and would like to try different areas of college while also gaining key employability skills.
Sucessful learners will gain the following qualifications:
- Edexcel certificate in Personal and Social Development
- Functional Skills maths
- Funcational Skills English
- Rights and responsibilities at work
- Career planning
Personal and Social Development Units
- Sustainability in our environment
- Managing own money
- Equality and diversity in our community
- Heathly living#
- Working as part of a group
You will also do Vocational Tasters which may include:
- Outdoor pursuit
- Sport and leisure
- Practical skills, e.g woodwork
- Photography / media design
- There are no entry requirements therefore learners are not required to have any prior qualifications
- Learners gain entry onto the course following a successful interview with one of the tutors
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Tyneside College directly.