Business & Administration Apprenticeship Intermediate Level 2 at Derwentside College
Administrators handle the day-to-day tasks in an office and make sure things run smoothly.
One of the great things about business and administration is that you can work almost anywhere. With your transferrable skills, you could be working in a record company or a charity.
Administration roles are also an excellent starting point to move into management once you have more experience.
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- combined (Competence and Knowledge) Qualification (Intermediate)
- Functional Skills or Key Skills in Maths, English and ICT
- Learners will also have the opportunity to study Text and Word Processing modules.
- All learners starting an Intermediate Apprenticeship programme must be employed in the relevant vocational area at the start of their programme.
- An offer may be made subject to successful Initial Basic Skills Assessment which demonstrates at least working towards Level 1 Literacy, Numeracy and ICT.
- If the learner is assessed at below this level, an offer may be made on condition that the learner attends support workshops to achieve the required skills level.
Some elements of the course are assessed through examinations.
Business Administration positions across a wide range of organisations in the public, private and voluntary sectors.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Derwentside College directly.