Media A Level at Ysgol Gyfun Penweddig
- Students have the opportunity to create original media texts. This can include scripting a short story for the screen, planning and producing a film trailer, creating a website or print texts such as a newspaper front page or magazine cover.
- The course offers opportunities to study and discuss current topics and will develop the students’ understanding of the moral, social, economic and cultural development of the modern world.
- Students will develop a critical understanding of the media through the study of texts as well as in the production process.
- Students have the opportunity to explore various production processes and digital technologies which are most suitable for their work.
- Courses and learning pathways such as, B.A. Media, Film, Television and Marketing. - Careers in the media as a television journalist, presenter, camera technician, producer, researcher, designer in advertising or computer games.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Ysgol Gyfun Penweddig directly.