AAT Access Level 1 (Accounting) at City of London College
Why AAT Access?
The AAT Access is a Level 1 qualification in Accounting, designed to focus on young and less experienced students helping them gain the skills and confidence to build a career in accounts. It’s a new, flexible, classroom based qualification that enhances your knowledge about accounts and increases your chances of becoming more employable.
AAT Access gives you a full understanding to work within the Business World.
- AAT Access is a Level 1 accounting qualification. You will gain the skills and confidence to build a career in business or accountancy. You can then progress onto a Level 2 apprenticeship or AAT course.
- You will learn to manage finances and the beginnings of accounts and you will also brush up on your IT skills.
- It will take around 4 weeks to complete the course (3 days per week).
- Mathematics for accounting
- Accounting in a professional environment
- Essential accounting procedures
- Creating business documents
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of London College directly.