Dance A Level at Fearnhill School
Are you interested in:
- Developing your dance skills?
- Developing your confidence to perform?
- Enjoy watching dance
- Working as part of a group?
This course combines exploration, creativity, technical analysis and performance. You will participate in solo and group choreography and explore set pieces from some of the best known performers and choreographers. In addition to the practical dance element, you will learn the origins and thought processes of many dance styles through the theory element of the course.
Minimum Grade at GCSE: C in Dance or PE
- Further study at university
- Dance or sport related courses- & other vocational qualifications
- Teaching dance
- Performing Arts
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Fearnhill School directly.