Animal Management Level 3 Diploma at Warwickshire College Group
This course is designed for people who are interested in a career in the animal welfare sector.
- Animal breeding and genetics
- Animal biology
- Animal Welfare and Ethics
- Practical Animal Husbandry
- Animal Behaviour
- Animal Health and Diseases
- Work experience in the animal sector
- Investigative research project
- Animals in boarding establishments
- Farm livestock husbandry
- Exotic Animal Husbandry
You can apply on line by visiting www.warwickshire.ac.uk The College will then arrange for you to come for an interview - please bring your Record of Achievement with you and your latest school report. You will be told in writing if you have a place.
Successful completion of the course could lead to employment including zoo-keeping, animal sanctuaries, pet shops, police, RSPCA inspector, RSPB, animal technician, Blue Cross
Completion of this course may lead to further study at Higher Education level.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Warwickshire College Group directly.