Engineering - Pre-Apprenticeship Course/Traineeship at The Growth Company (formerly The Skills Company)
As the engineering sector progresses faster than University degrees can be modified, an Apprenticeship in Engineering is the best and most popular route to achieving skilled status as an Engineer.
What can we offer?
- Assessors and trainers with extensive industry experience
- Many specialised pathways at Level 3
- EAL and City and Guilds Approved SkillCentres
- Free minibus service to the Greater Manchester SkillCentre
What will you do?
The activities of an Engineering Apprentice do vary but may include:
- Producing mechanical engineering drawings using computer-aided design
- Welding, fabrication and using other engineering applications
- Carrying out feasibility studies for new technical developments
- Estimating costs and timescales of engineering projects
- Advanced machining and maintenance
Who could you work for?
We have placed Apprentices with a range of employers including Torkington Engineers, Trinity Mirror Printing and Crest Engineering Company.
City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Engineering.
GCSE grades A-C in Maths and English.
Funding is available for most of our Apprenticeships. Please contact our recruitment team on: 0161 233 2656.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.