Level 2 Award in Community Sports Leadership at The College of Richard Collyer
The Community Sports Leader Award syllabus is divided into eight units which are as follows:
- Contribute to organising and delivering a sports activity session
- Establish and maintain a safe sporting activity
- Understanding the structure of sport and recreation at local, regional, and national level
- Understand and lead fitness sessions
- Demonstrate principles and practice in running sporting events and competitions
- Demonstrate principles and practice in adapting sports activities
- Plan a series of appropriate sporting activities
- Demonstrate leadership skills in the community
To qualify as a Community Sports Leader, all units must be satisfactorily completed.
Just an interest in developing your leadership skills, teamwork, sporting skills and the willingness to work within the community.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.