Biology at Ormiston Victory Academy
The course is divided into biological topics, each containing different key concepts of biology. Once the key features of a biological topic have been developed, applications are considered. The topics covered are:
* exchange and transport (F211)
* molecules, biodiversity, food and health (F212),
* communication, homeostasis and energy and control (F214)
* genomes and environment (F215).
* Unit 1: (F211) External exam 90 marks Unit 2: (F212) External exam 150 marks Unit 3: (F213) Internally assessed practical exam 60 marks
* Unit 1: (F214) externally assessed 90 marks Unit 2: (F215) externally assessed 150 marks Unit 3: (F216) internal assessed practical exam 60 marks
Seven grade Cs or above at GCSE level including English and Mathematics. Bs are required for the Sciences, English, Humanities and Languages
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Ormiston Victory Academy directly.