Principles of Leadership and Management ILM Certificate Level 3 at Duchy College
This qualification is specifically designed for practising or aspiring managers on Senior Apprenticeship/Development programmes. It contains a comprehensive range of management topics, tailored for first line managers and those moving into a management role.
The course is held over 8 days and the workshops will involve group discussions, exercises, case studies and project work.
The programme will look to develop a full range of management skills including:
- Day 1 - Introduction to leadership
- Day 2 - Solving problems and making decisions
- Day 3 - Leading a Team Effectively
- Day 4 & 5 - Change Management
- Day 6 to 8 - Management specialist subjects
Assessment is by completion of Reflective Reviews and project based assignments. Successful completion will lead to a nationally recognised Level 3 management qualification.
There are no formal entry requirements, but participants will normally be either practising or aspiring first line managers on a Senior Apprenticeship/Development programme.
This qualification will provide progression opportunities to a range of management subjects such as:
- L3 Certificate in Leadership
- L3 Certificate in Effective Management
- L3 Certificates in Coaching and/or Mentoring
- L4 Award in Leadership & Management
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Duchy College directly.