Gas Pre-Apprenticeship Course at The Growth Company (formerly The Skills Company)
The domestic gas and plumbing industries are highly competitive fields that employ skilled crafts people and technicians. Within these industries there is good scope for progression and the possibility of specialising in a number of different areas.
What can we offer?
- Assessors and trainers with extensive industry experience
- Free minibus service to the Greater Manchester SkillCentre
- Specialist training facilities
- On-site subsidised canteen and social learning zones
What will you do?
You will be involved with the installation, service and repair of:
- Central heating systems and fires
- Hot and cold water systems
- Bathroom suites
Who could you work for?
We work with many employers including City Response, NWP and Flow-Right Plumbing and Gas.
City & Guilds Diploma
5 GCSEs A-C, including English and Maths
You will receive a training allowance whilst on the pre-apprenticeship. Any training costs are covered by government funding for 16-18 year olds.
You could progress onto an advanced apprenticeshp in plumbing or gas.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.