Dance - BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma at New Rickstones Academy
Dance is now recognised as developing brain function and unique skills beneficial to any student with an interest in dance as well as developing fitness and a healthy lifestyle.
What are the future pathways and opportunities that are available when studying your subject?
Dance students who have completed this course have gone on to:
- Gain places on dance and performing arts degree courses
- Perform professionally in a range of contexts including professional theatre and Disneyland Paris
- Successfully complete teacher training courses and become fully qualified teachers
However, Dance is also a great tool to develop:
- Self-esteem and confidence
- A healthy lifestyle and positive body image.
- Improved literacy skills
- Enhanced awareness and appreciation of the arts and culture
- Improved physical and mental well being
Becoming part of evolve: During your time on our Dance course you will have the opportunity to become part of our flagship youth dance company, evolve and take part in a range of performance projects and trips in addition to your timetabled lessons. Evolve have performed in and around the country and have won numerous awards for their performances and professional standards
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact New Rickstones Academy directly.