Business Level Three BTEC 90-Credit Diploma at East Riding College
This is a work-related course, with projects and assignments based on realistic workplace situations and activities found in the world of business. It is a means of gaining a broad understanding of business.
- The business environment
- Business resources
- Introduction to marketing
- Business communication
- Creative product promotion
- Aspects of the legal system and law-making process
- Business and economic environment
- The impact of communication technology on business
- Understanding business ethics
- Four GCSEs at grade A* to C including mathematics and English, or Level Two BTEC in Business at merit grade or above, or equivalent qualifications
- Successful interview demonstrating motivation and commitment to the course and an initial assessment
Assessment is assignment-based. You will produce reports, presentations, essays and leaflets, and take part in practical tasks and role play. There are no exams or tests.
This qualification can lead to career opportunities in marketing, finance, human resources and management, as well as other business-related careers. You may also progress onto a higher level course, such as theLevel Four BTEC Higher National Certificate in Business, or a related degree.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact East Riding College directly.