Horticulture Practical Skills Level 2 Diploma at Oaklands College
The course is designed to develop prativcal skills and an understanding of horticulture practices to develop your career in various land based jobs.
The units are practically based and include:
- Maintaining border and pruning techniques
- Planting and propagation skills
- Industry nursery skills
- Maintenance of turf and use of a variety of mowers
- Erection of garden fencing
- Hard landscaping including paving, constructing walls and pillars
You will need three GCSEs at Grade D or above or successful completion of a Level 1 Diploma in Horticulture or some experience within the industry.
16-18 years old, no tuition fees apply to Full Time courses and fees subject to confirmation. Additional costs applicable to BHS courses.
This course can lead to the L2 or L3 Diploma in Horticulture or Countryside Management.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Oaklands College directly.