Electrical Installation Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship at Farnborough College of Technology
The training programme is intended for new or existing staff working in a business providing electrical installation services in the building and structures environment.
The programme covers a range of practical skills and underpinning knowledge and includes the following five components:
1. NVQ Diploma in Installing Electrotechnical Systems and Equipment – Buildings, Structures and the Environment (Level 3)
- Ensure safe site working
- Environmental legislation, working practices and environmental technology systems
- Oversee and organise the working environment
- Install wiring systems, electrotechnical equipment and systems
- Terminate and connect conductors, cables and cords in electrical systems
- Inspect, test, commissioning and certification of electrotechnical systems and equipment
- Diagnose and correct electrical faults in electrotechnical systems and equipment
- Design, build, install and maintain electrical equipment and systems
- Plan, prepare and install wiring systems and associated equipment in buildings, structures and the environment
2. Functional Skills: English, Maths & ICT Level 2
3. Employment Rights & Responsibilities Workbook
4. AM2 Achievement Measurement Skills Test
5. Personal Thinking & Learning Skills
Apprenticeships are a proven way of increasing staff retention and productivity. 92% of employers who employ apprentices believe that Apprenticeships lead to a more motivated and satisfied workforce. Apprenticeships enable employers to recruit and train the employees to meet the specific needs of their business.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Farnborough College of Technology directly.