ICCD CAD for Jewellery Fast Track Level 3 Diploma at British Academy of Jewellery
More than just a CAD or design course, Industry Certified CAD Diploma (or ICCD) is designed to give students a solid foundation of professional level design, production management, and CAD/CAM tools they will need if they wish to work in bespoke design or larger scale jewellery production.
The ICCD Fast Track assumes you have a good level of knowledge about design drawing and manufacturing (equal to the Level 3 Jewellery Manufacturing Diploma), and really just need to focus on the using your existing skills in CAD/CAM.
- Learn to use Gemvision Matrix 3D jewellery CAD software.
- Create jewellery models for manufacture using Computer Aided Design based upon your own design drawings.
- Create photorealistic renders of your CAD models for sales or building your portfolio
- Learn how concepts of metallurgy apply when working with cast and assembled jewellery
- Understand new manufacturing technologies
For any ICCD course, we assume you are already confident working with PCs.
16-18 Year olds - No Tuition Fees/ £180 Tools and materials Fee
Co-Funded Fully Funded - Tuition Fees £839/ £180 Tools and materials Fee
International - £TBC/ £180 Tools and materials Fee
Progress onto a Level 4 Jewellery Manufacture or Level 4 ICCD course
Start work experience as a CAD/CAM technician
Become self employed or start a business
This Course runs throughout the year.
Upcoming Start Dates
please contact us for more start dates.
This course is part of our ICCD/CAD group of courses. You may also be interested in LEVEL 3 or Level 4 ICCD Courses.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.