Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 2 at Accrington and Rossendale College
This framework is suitable for you if you want a career in business administration, you will study the knowledge and develop your practical skills. You must be working with an employer.
The learners will be in employment four days per week studying towards NVQ Level 2 and will attend College one day a week to study towards:
- Technical Certificate (theory of administration)
- Employment rights and responsibilities
- Functional Skills in English and Maths
- Portfolio building.
To achieve the OCR NVQ Level 2 in Business and Administration, the learner must complete a minimum of 21 credits. These include mandatory units which provide nine of these credits. The remaining units would be negotiated to match the workplace and job role.
Mandatory units include:
- Manage Own Performance in a Business Environment
- Improve Own Performance in a Business Environment
- Work in a Business Environment
- Communicate in a Business Environment.
Additional units could include:
- Produce Documents in a Business Environment
- Support the Organisation of Meetings
- Handle Mail
- Make and Receive Telephone Calls.
Good level of English and Maths. Apprenticeship placement required.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Accrington and Rossendale College directly.