End of Life Care City and Guilds Level 3 at London Learning Consortium
Delegates will be provided with knowledge of how to support individuals who are approaching the end of their life.
The training will focus on the following:
- Understand common features of support during the last days of life
- Understand the impact of the last days of life on the individual and others
- Know how to support individuals and others during the last days of life
- Understand the actions to be taken following an individual's death
- Know how to manage own feelings in relation to an individual's dying or death
Delegates will put together a portfolio of work products, (including observation of workplace practice) which will be marked by the assessor, internally verified by the IV before certification is awarded via City & Guilds.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact London Learning Consortium directly.