Construction and the Built Environment Level Three BTEC Subsidiary Diploma at East Riding College
Construction and the built environment is an ideal course for students wishing to become an architect, building surveyor, construction manager, civil engineer or quantity surveyor, or who is interested in other professional and technician career pathways in the sector. You will study a range of subjects linked to the above careers.
- Health, safety and welfare in construction and the built environment
- Sustainable construction
- Science and materials in construction and the built environment
- Construction in civil engineering
- Building technology in construction
- Building services science
- Four GCSEs (Grades A* to C) Including mathematics and English
- Or a Level Two Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment.
You could progress onto the Level Three 90-Credit Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact East Riding College directly.