Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship in Improving Operational Performance at Woodspeen Training
An Apprenticeship is a framework of qualifications which may include:
- Level 2 (NVQ) Diploma in Performing Manufacturing Operations
- Functional Skills Level 1 in English and Maths
- Employment Rights & Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Level 2 Award in Industral Envrionment Awareness.
The Apprenticeship covers the practical skills and techniques required in a manufacturing role. It also includes the development of underpinning knowledge (theory) and observations in the workplace to demonstrate competence. The Level 2 Diploma is a 48 credit qualification, 5 of whcih are achieved from the mandatory unit, the remaining 43 from a choice of 24 optional units.
- Complying with statutory regulations and organisational safety requirements.
Examples of Optional Units:
- Promoting effective working relationships
- Transferring materials
- Preparing for manufacturing operations
- Concluding manufacturing operations
- Producng products by assembly operations
- Producing joined products
- Making products using computer controlled equipment
- Manufacturing products using combined manufacturing operations
- Analysing the result of inspection and confirming the quality of production
- Carrying out inspection and testing activities.
GCSE Math and English at Grade A - D or equivalent. You should have a genuine interest in working in a manufacturing/production environment.
Methods of recording study:
E-portfolio and paper based portfolio options are available.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.