Graphic Design AS level at Malmesbury School
The course consists of two elements:
- Unit 1 - Research Project – This will involve compiling a portfolio of practical work that supports digital based studies, including photographs and hand drawn images.
- Unit 2 - Controlled Assignment – A preparation period with a five hour development day at the centre of the study period.
Both units must address the four assessment objectives:
- AO1 - Develop ideas through sustained and focussed investigation.
- AO2 - Experimenting with media, materials, techniques and processes.
- AO3 - Recording, in visual forms, observations and insights.
- AO4 - Present a personal, informed and meaningful response.
- Unit 1 50% of final Grade
- Unit 2 50% of final Grade
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Malmesbury School directly.
Last updated date: 07 September 2016