Edexcel Entry Level Science 8939 at Castle School
Entry Level Certificate
Entry Level Certificate in Science requires students to demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of:
- basic scientific concepts
- scientific terms, conventions, symbols and technical vocabulary
- applications of science in everyday life
- Each topic has an associated topic test and assignment, six topic test results and three assignments need to be submitted from different units to determine the level of achievement.
- All components require students to use scientific, technical and mathematical language, conventions and symbols where appropriate
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.