Business Administration - Intermediate Apprenticeship at Easton & Otley College
This apprenticeship will develop knowledge, understanding and skills essential for working in a business and administration environment across various occupations and sectors of employment.
It is suitable for those seeking or employed in their first in administrative roles, for Iexample administrative assistants or team administrators, who need to develop or consolidate their skills.
The apprenticeship framework is made up of different nationally recognised qualifications. Including:
- Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration (City and Guilds)
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English, Mathematics & ICT (City and Guilds)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Communicate in a business environment
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Understand employer organisations
- Manage personal performance and development
- Develop working relationships with colleagues
- Entry onto the apprenticeship is subject to a thorough initial assessment to clarify course appropriateness.
- Entrants must have the ability to achieve Level 1 Functional Skills in English and Mathematics and ICT and be able to cope with the Level 2 vocational qualification.
- Apprentices must be employed in the industry and must have a contract of employment working for a minimum for 30 hours per week.
Apprentices successfully completing the Intermediate Apprenticeship have opportunities to progress within the industry by continuing onto the Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration or other Management Training at the College.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Easton & Otley College directly.