Applied Science at Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School
* The course covers aspects in all three Sciences: Biology; Chemistry and Physics.
* It is a vocational based course where two thirds is internally assessed by means of a portfolio.
* You will actively experience a working science environment by means of work experience, links with local employers, case studies and research.
* You should have a minimum of grade C at GCSE Science (Triple Award or Double Award) or a merit in Vocational Science
* Grade C Mathematics
* Good research skills and the ability to complete good quality project work (portfolios)
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School directly.