Jewellery Manufacture Level 2 Apprenticeship at British Academy of Jewellery
This qualification is brand new, based upon years of delivery expertise. The qualification framework has been developed after extensive work, designed to give those studying a fantastic grounding in jewellery making skills and understanding.
If you are aged 16-23 want to earn a salary whilst working, learning and gaining a qualification then this is for you.
- Keeping safe
- Designing jewellery by drawing and traditional techniques
- Designing jewellery using Computer Aided Design
- The jewellery industry as a career option, its jobs and possibilities
- Making jewellery by hand
- Enamelling jewellery
- Engraving jewellery
- Setting gemstones
- Finishing jewellery using techniques such as polishing
- A dedicated personal tutor
- Training from qualified and passionate industry professionals
- If you don’t already hold GCSEs (or equivalents) grades A-C in English, Maths and IT then you also receive our functional skills programmes
- Employment training
- Support with work placements
- A supportive pre-screened workplace
- Regular contact and visits from the Academy Workplace Learning Team
- A full toolkit of professional tools*
- A material allocation*
- Our blue tier Scheme membership for 12 months
- Access to our enrichment programme
- Help and support before, during and after the course
None. During the application process and open days you will meet our staff before the course begins and you can ask any questions so you can decide whether this is right for you.
If you're aged 16-23 and think that you would like to play a key role in the business and administration of a creative business, our Apprenticeship is for you. Contact our Admissions Team today for further details.
16-23 Year olds - No Tuition Fees
Co-Funded Fully Funded - No Tuition Fees
International - £TBC
You can still study an apprenticeship if you don't fall into the catergory's above - contact our admissions team now to find out more.
Progress to a Level 3 course or Apprenticeship
Various Start Dates throughout the year - please contact the academy for more information on 020 7405 0197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.