Learner Pathways Entry Level at South Essex College
This is a wide-ranging qualification, the purpose of which is to enable students to develop and demonstrate personal, key and employability skills, to broaden their experience and manage their learning in a variety of real life contexts.
System ref: #46032
- vocational workshops
- Certicate in Personal Effectiveness Level 1 (COPE)
- working with others (including outward bound, sports)
- work skills
- maths and English
- work experience or voluntary placement
- this course is predominantly designed as a transition programme for learners who may have experienced difficulties engaging in school and will help in deciding the next step to adulthood
- demonstrate the ability to work at Entry Level 3 or level 1
- you are required to attend an interview
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
- a full-time level 1 or a level 2 programme in your chosen vocational area
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Essex College directly.