Health and Social Care A Level at Ysgol Gyfun Penweddig
- This qualification provides an opportunity for candidates to pursue a course of study and develop their knowledge and understanding of Health and Social Care in a vocational context.
- It is suitable for those who want a broad background in all health and social care sectors and provides valuable preperation, both for those who want to progress to higher education as well as for those entering the workplace.
- Health and Social Care GCE A/AS has proved popular, offering candidates a holistic learning experience, with the opportunity to engage local employers, and the possibility of work experience.
- The course assists preparing students for in the field of health and social care.
- The qualification has also been designed so that learners can progress into Higher Education, for example to undergraduate degree qualifications in the field of health and social care.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Ysgol Gyfun Penweddig directly.