Hospitality Services Diploma Level 2 at Hackney Community College
This qualification is for people working in, or who wish to enter the hospitality industry. You will learn a whole range of workplace duties, including serving customers, preparing and serving drinks and food, preparing areas for customers. You will receive maths and English / ESOL support.
A Level 1 qualification would be beneficial.
College assessment and Interview.
· 16-18 year-olds do not have to pay tuition fees on FE courses
· many 16-18 year-olds may be eligible to receive a bursary
· many 16-18 year-olds can receive a Free College Meals pass (depending on eligibility)
· Transport for London student travel cards are available.
· Re-sits, CRB fees and other incidental costs are to be paid when due.
Level 3 qualification or work.
Before you start your lessons, you’ll take part in induction sessions, where you’ll meet other students and find out all about the support that’s available to you. This includes learning about the Virtual Learning Environment, tutorials and the campus facilities. All students can receive free, confidential and impartial advice on things like: your next step in education or your career, finance, housing, health, immigration, benefit claims, legal problems, sexual health, drugs, staying safe, personal / emotional concerns and other issues.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hackney Community College directly.