Welding Skills Introductory Level 1 Award at West Cheshire College
The Level 1 Awards in Introductory Welding Skills are ideal if you are new to the welding industry and want to gain knowledge and experience in welding work. The training enables the candidates to become competent in the chosen discipline. An example of typical course
- 3 parallel beads on plate
- Lap Fillet Joint in the horizontal/vertical position
- Tee Fillet Joint in the flat position
- Tee Fillet Joint in the horizontal/vertical position
- Open Outside Corner in the flat position
- Health & Safety Knowledge Questions
To check eligibility call the SSW hotline on 01244 656300, or email email@example.com
To gain a qualification you must successfully complete five practical assignments and an oral knowledge test for each unit.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact West Cheshire College directly.