EASA Part 147 93 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers BTC EASA Pt 66 at City of Bristol College
Our programme is structured so that in the first year students study generic subjects within a comprehensive syllabus that provides coverage of core subjects and fundamentals. In the second year students will focus their studies on their chosen route of either the Mechanical Systems (B1) or Avionics (B2) disciplines.
The programme is a mixture of theory and practical tasks and will include composites training and engine ground runs. A period of practical training also takes place at the Cotswold Airport.
The EASA course also offers the opportunity for type rating training (theory) and an on-the-job training placement. These take place at the end of the course, in the final term. Dates will be subject to aircraft availability.
- A Level maths grade C or above
- A Level physics grade D or above
- 5 GCSEs at grade C or above
- Overseas students need to pass IELTS Academic Test with minimum score of 5.5 in all four areas
- Overseas students must have the right to remain in the UK for 2 years and a term
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.