Refrigeration, Air-Conditioning and Heat Pump Level 2 Diploma at Alpha Building Services Engineering
This is intended for experienced engineers and non-experienced engineers who are looking to switch to refrigeration or want to enter the industry without formal qualifications. Those wishing to enter the refrigeration and air-conditioning industry can also use this course as a means of gaining the required knowledge and experience. This certificate confirms your knowledge and understanding of the theory and it can lead to gainful employment in the air-conditioning and refrigeration industry.
This qualification covers many areas within RAC and Heat Pump systems. At level 2 these include the scientific principles behind RAC and HP systems, the functions and features of RAC and HP systems and the installation, decommissioning and service and maintenance of RAC and HP systems.
- Cutting and brazing of copper pipe to IOR standard
- Repair and Servicing of refrigeration units
- Strength and Pressure testing
- Evacuation of systems to BSEN378
- Charging fluorinated refrigerants
- Air-condition/Refrigeration electrics
- The use of waste transfer note
- The use of ‘F Gas’ log books
- The use of PH Charts and comparators to analyse system performance
- Psychrometric Chart analysis
The technical Certificate is assessed by sitting an on-line examination and assignments for which, we provide adequate teaching and information to make it easy for you to pass.
This course costs £3164 VAT inc. The cost includes training, assessments, tools, books, PPE and certification.
Payment installment plan available, for more inforamtion please contact our admin office on 020 8221 0321 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Alpha Building Services Engineering directly.
Last updated date: 08 August 2017