Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Hairdressing at Woodspeen Training
The Level 3 Diploma (NVQ) will give you the knowledge and experience to become a supervisor and the skills to train others. The Level 3 qualification will give you an opportunity to diversify into other hairdressing related occupations, such as teaching, management and representatives for the industry. This qualification will provide an extensive knowledge in higher level techniques and skills required in the hairdressing industry. The programme follows the occupational standards as required by the Specification of Apprenticeship Standards for England (SASE) Framework.
- Monitor procedures to safety control work operations
- Promote additional services or producs to clients
- Provide hairdressing consultation services
- Creatively cut hair using a combination of techniques
Examples of Optional Units:
- Colour using a variety of techniques
- Provide colour correction techniques
- Creatively style and dress hair
- Creatively dress long hair
- Create a variety of permed effect
You need to have the relevant amount of occupational experience in the hairdressing sector or a Level 2 Diploma (NVQ) in Hairdressing.
Follow on courses:
Level 4 Management, Foundation Degree in Hairdressing Salon Management.
Methods of recording study:
E-portfolio and paper based portfolio options are available.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.