Business Administration level 2 and 3 at Total Training Provision
The Business Administration Apprenticeship is based on a number of qualification outcomes which together provide the knowledge, understanding and skills required for an individual in a business Administration position, whilst fulfilling the national criteria for Apprenticeships.
The qulification is delivered in your workplace and an assessor is allocated to you to help you throughout the course so you are able to achieve your qualification.
The Course content involves a number of mandatory units which put together, contribute to the development of your qualification;
- Communication in a Business Enviroment
- Understand Employer Organisations
- Principles of Providing Administrative Services
- Principles of Business Document Production and Information Management
- Manage Personal Performance and Developments
- Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues
The course can also be tailored to you as an individual, which is done by allowing you to choose a number of optional units to suit your individual job role and your goals in years to come.
We as a training provider want to ensure that you get the most out of the qualification that you undertake, and by moulding the qualification around you, this allows us to give you the most fulfiling outcome possible.
- Motivation to succeed within the industry
- Willingness to learn and apply that learning in the workplace
- Ability to demonstrate the qualifications which are part of the apprenticship framework being undertaken
- Willingness to communicate
- Being numerate and literate
- Confidence and the ability to communicate
The Assessment will include a range of the following methods:
- Witness testimonies
- Reflective accounts
- Testing for Functional skills
We have funding from the goverment subject to eligibility, please contact Total Training Provision to discuss further.
Telephone: 01709 261 262.
You will get a nationally reconised qualification and the skills and knowledge you need to do the job.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Total Training Provision directly.