Theatrical Hair and Media Make-Up Level 3 at Bridgwater College
This course is for people who have a genuine interest in working in the media industry. This exciting new course has been designed to sit alongside an A Level for those who would like to progress onto Higher Education.
This course covers all aspects of Media Make-up that you would experience when working on Theatre Productions or on Film sets.
- Fashion Photography Make-up
- Media make-up
- Design and apply face and body art
- Monitor Health & Safety
- Camouflage make-up
- Working with colleagues within the beauty related industries
- Applying Prosthetic pieces and bald caps
- Airbrushing Make-up
- The Art of Colouring Hair
- Style & Fit a Postiche
- 5 GCSE A – C grades in Maths & English or must have successfully achieved a level 2 qualification
- A successful interview
- Written course work
- Practical assessment
Upon successful completion of the course you can progress onto a level 4 Media Make-up Qualification , Make-Up Artist, work as a colour technician or progress onto Higher Education.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bridgwater College directly.