AS/A2 Biology at The Priory City of Lincoln academy
Course: GCE A Level AS and A2
· Explore the biological basis of life in both animals and plants.
· In Year 12 students will study cell biology, transport and exchange systems in both plants and animals and the structure and function of important biological molecules.
The Course requires:
· In depth investigation of all aspects of biology
· Practical skills development
· Independent research
· Keeping up to date with developing issues in biology through newspapers and scientific journals.
· This qualification will be suitable for students wishing to pursue an academic route for their scientific studies.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Priory City of Lincoln academy directly.