Physical Education A Level at Southam College
Aims of the Subject
- To focus on participation and performance in physical activity as part of a balanced, active and healthy lifestyle.
- To build upon the students’ knowledge, skills and understanding developed in GCSE PE
- To experience and develop interest and ability in a variety of roles in sport such as performer, official and leader
- To gain greater understanding of contemporary topics in sport
- To prepare students with the study skills to be successf ul in higher education
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Southam College directly.
Last updated date: 15 November 2017