L3 BTEC in Understanding Enterprise and Entrepreneurship at The Peter Jones Enterprise Academy
Do you want to study a practical ‘hands-on’ business course that will equip you with the skills and attributes to follow your business dreams? Well our Level 3 BTEC course could be for you.
At the end of the course you may wish to run and expand your micro-business, or go onto further study at University or you may wish to move into employment or a Higher Apprenticeship – all of these are possible and within your reach within a maximum of two years. Don’t worry you’ll receive plenty of support. We’ll teach you to manage the day-to-day but tricky challenges of business, such as supply chain management, customer communication, financial control, future growth planning and performance analysis. As well as running your business you will have a substantial work placement, where you will be given a project to manage and will develop your employability skills.
- The Innovative Entrepreneur
- Business Planning and Pitching
- Operating your Business
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Working as an Intrapreneur (the entrepreneur in an existing business)
- Financial Planning and Implementation
- Launching your Business Vision
- Monitoring the Performance of your Business
- Planning the Future of your Business
- Market Research and Analysis
- Financial Literacy and Awareness
- International Business
- E-Marketing and Website Design
- Brand Development and Promotion
- Social Enterprise
You will be expected to have a minimum four GCSEs (grades A*-C, including English and Maths) OR other equivalent level 2 qualifications at merit level or higher.
100% coursework assessment
Past graduates have chosen to:
- Continue to run and expand their business
- Progress to the Higher Apprenticeship in Innovation and Growth
- Enter employment
- Attend University
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Peter Jones Enterprise Academy directly.