Plumbing Levels 2 and 3 Apprenticeship at Bradford College
Apprenticeships give you the opportunity to learn and train in your chosen career as well as earning a regular pay packet. You will be given first-hand experience and learn the majority of the skills needed on the job, whilst also completing off-the-job training within college by day release, working towards an Apprenticeship or Advanced Apprenticeship in Plumbing through City & Guilds.
Modules at Level 2 will include:
- Maintaining a Safe Working Environment Whilst Undertaking Plumbing Activities
- Maintain Effective Plumbing Working Relationships
- Contribute to the Improvement of Plumbing Work Environment
- Installation of Non-complex Plumbing Systems
- De-commission Non-complex Plumbing Systems
- Maintenance of Non-complex Plumbing Systems & Components
All above relate to Key Plumbing Principles and Processes in the following;
- Cold Water Systems
- Domestic Hot Water Systems
- Central Heating Systems (pipe work only)
- Electric Supply and Earth Continuity
Modules at Level 3 will include:
- Plan Complex Domestic Work Activities
- Install Complex Domestic Plumbing Systems & Components
- Commission & Decommission Complex Domestic Plumbing Systems
- Service & Maintain Complex Domestic Plumbing Systems
- Plan Domestic Plumbing Gas System Work Activities
- Install Domestic Plumbing Gas Systems & Components
- Commission & Decommission Domestic Gas Systems
- Service and Maintain Domestic Gas Systems & Components
- Unvented Hot Water
- Water Regulations
GCSE Mathematics and English at Grade A-C or Entry 3 on the Literacy and Numeracy BKSB for the Level 2 programme.
For further information please visit our website or contact our admissions department on 01274 433333.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.