Photography Edexcel AS & A Level at Ifield Community College
- Unit 1 - Personal investigation unit (Themed)
- Unit 2 – Externally set assignment (10 Hours)
- Unit 3 - Personal investigation unit (Written personal study + practical outcome)
- Unit 4 - Externally set assignment (15 Hours)
Compulsory elements for each unit:
- Wide range of Photographic process, experimentation and image creation
- A3 sketchbook studies
- Presentation boards (A1 and A2 size)
- Final major outcome
To study a Level 3 subject the prospective student must have at least 5 GCSE A*-C grades including a C in English Language and Mathematics.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Ifield Community College directly.