Applied Science (Medical Science) BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma at Haringey Sixth Form Centre
You will study:
- Fundamentals of Science.
- Scientific investigation & practical techniques.
- Using science in the workplace (work experience unit).
- Physiology of the human body.
- Microbiology, biochemistry & biomedical science.
- Chemical analysis, periodicity and organic chemistry.
4 GCSEs at grade A*-C including both Additional & Core Science and English grade C (or Maths grade C) or a BTEC Level 2 Diploma in a related subject at distinction or merit grade
Where it leads:
You can progress to university to study for a related degree (you will study for the Medical Science Pathway). You can pursue a career in scientific areas such as radiography, biomedical sciences, forensic science or pharmacy
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Haringey Sixth Form Centre directly.