Level 2 Diploma in Sport - SFC FT at Chesterfield College
During this course you'll not only be studying the Golf industry and developing your practical Golf skills, you'll be acquiring transferable skills that are highly valued by any employer. Your specific modules will reflect the aspirations you have within the Golfing industry, from Business to Hospitality, Instructing to Course Management.
The objectives of these qualifications are to help you to:
- Choose a pathway and units that reflect your career or academic aspirations within the Golfing industry
- Enter employment in the sport and active leisure sector
- Progress to higher or further education or onto a Level 3 qualification in the field you're interested in such as Sport, Business or Hospitality
- Gain and develop essential Golf practical skills that are valued by clubs and sponsors
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the Golf Industry
Yes dependent on learner eligibility
Depending on your career/academic aspirations within the industry you will have both progression opportunities in employment or further education at Level 3 which could lead to university study.
'• Where costs are quoted in this document they are correct at the time of publication, but may be changed• Timetables are given as an indication only, these may vary• Weeks shown are the maximum number expected• The formation of a class is conditional
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.