First Aid at Work at Aurelia Training Limited
We are a HSE and Worksafe Training Systems approved centre. This course has been designed to meet The Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 standards.
The course covers
• Act safely, promptly and effectively when an emergency occurs at work
• Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation promptly and effectively
• Administer first aid safely, promptly and effectively to a casualty who is unconscious
• Administer first aid safely, promptly and effectively to a casualty who is wounded or bleeding
• Administer first aid safely, promptly and effectively to a casualty who: has been burned or scalded, is suffering from an injury to bones, muscles or joints, is suffering from shock, has an eye injury, may be poisoned, has been overcome by gas or fumes
• Transport a casualty safely as required by the circumstances of the workplace
• Recognise common major illnesses and take appropriate action
• Maintain simple factual records and provide written information to a doctor or hospital if required
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Aurelia Training Limited directly.