Information Technology Btec Level 3 at Greig City Academy
- A specialist work-related qualification
- give learners the knowledge, understanding and skills that they need to prepare them for employment;
- includes Awards, Certificates and Diplomas;
- all attract UCAS points that equate to similar-sized general qualifications;
- Progression: higher education, degree and professional development programmes;
Year 1 - Communication and Employability Skills for IT, Computer Systems,Database Design
Year 2 - Organisational Systems Security, Digital Graphics, Digital Animation
All units carry equal marks.
Upon successful completion of year 1, you would be awarded a BTEC Level 3 Certificate at pass, merit or distinction; however, if you successfully complete year 2, you will be awarded a BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma.
All units are internally assessed with the exception of vendor units, which are assessed through vendor-set external examination.
BTEC National units are graded at pass, merit or distinction:
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Greig City Academy directly.